Why Choose Raw Supplements – 5 Simple Reasons
Pure Nutrients from Primary Sources
Raw supplements—uncooked, untreated, and unadulterated—provide pure, easy to assimilate nutrients which the body can use the same way it uses food. Raw supplements contain no synthetic “food like” substances, which are foreign to the body and can be extremely difficult to break down and use. When they come from raw fruits and vegetables, they also contain the added benefit of promoting the natural alkaline state of body tissues and blood supply. A pH balanced body is generally a healthy one since it encourages healthy cells and organisms to thrive.
The human body is designed to use food as its primary source of nutrition. A healthy body is able to extract many of the nutrients necessary for living from food. However, with today’s modern lifestyle and conventional farming practices, even those making great efforts for adequate nutrition aren’t getting all of the nutrients their bodies need to thrive.
The Best Raw Supplements Are:
- Clean. They are free of common allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy. Also, avoid supplements that use binders and fillers that may contribute to food allergies and sensitivities.
- Nutrient dense and bioavailable. It is delivering the maximum “bang for its buck” and that the body can easily break down and assimilate it.
- Derived from the highest quality ingredients. What you ingest becomes part of who you are on the most biological, cellular level, so be sure you’re getting the best.
- Balanced and well rounded. In order to function optimally, the human body requires an array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients—at all times and in different amounts—throughout the day. A well-designed supplement will take this into account, ensuring the product has all the right cofactors and doses to make sure the body is getting everything it can from that supplement.
- Whole-food-based and Organic when possible. Supplements derived from whole food are ideal, because the body is used to processing food. As a result, the body can easily recognize and use the material provided by the food-based supplement. Read labels carefully as some supplements are derived from synthetic materials, which can be much harder for the body to break down and use. We need to be conscious about where the food sources in our supplements are coming from. Just as harmful pesticides and nutrient-depleted soil affect the quality the food we eat, they also affect the supplements we consume.
Raw Supplements Fill in the Nutritional Gaps of Modern Living
The PURE line of Harmonic Innerprizes, Inc. products is … well … PURE! The products containing the Pure name symbolize singular and true Super Foods of the highest quality and bioavailability on the market.